[blindreplay] Re: Old Replay Music 2.51 app for Bob

  • From: "Bob Campbell" <robert-c@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <blindreplay@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Fri, 20 Mar 2009 13:01:59 -0700

Thanks Petro.   I saved this and await further info on whether it can be run
in lieu of newer versions.
If it can be used, I'll put it on my D drive  and use it for it's superior
song recognition capability.
Too bad there couldn't be an option within newer versions to use the song
recognition  engine of your choice.
A question to sum upp ...
Applian changed the search tool in order not to conflict with Avast  Anti
Virus?
Or was it to comply with some arcane copywrite law?
I noticed that in one  of the other components of Replay Capture Suite,
certain access to protected Adobe PDF files was restricted.( but if you had
an older version of the reader you  can still access them.)
The landscape of Digital info is constantly changing.