[blindreplay] Re: Observations On Tuning A Station

  • From: <petrakigianos-giasou@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: blindreplay@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Fri, 2 Mar 2007 11:14:12 -0800 (PST)

You can use Replay Av to tune to your Winamp radio stream. That
is to listen to the audio stream like a radio. I have this inof
somewhere as I used to do this when I used to use when Winamp.

It involves using the Winap path executable and the actual URL
of the stream.

Let me see if I have this info still around.

Applian used to have this info on their website.

Petro