[blindreplay] Re: (No Date: Tue, 4 Oct 2011 23:05:30 -0500

  • From: "Hap Holly" <hap@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <blindreplay@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>

Robin, no guarantees that this will work for you but it did for me when I first installed Replay AV in my new Windows 7 box. I would do a search on your Windows 7 box of rocks for the word schedule8.bat. When you find it, copy it to your clip board and move it to a thumb/flash drive; uninstall Replay AV from your control panel's 'add or remove' folder; reboot your computer; Reinstall Replay AV. When you have successfully done so, do another search for the schedule8.bat file that will then be empty of any scheduled events/shows; delete it; go grab that old schedule8.bat file from your thumb/flash drive; then paste it into the folder where the old one was; reboot and see if those shows/events you had scheduled in your old version of Replay AV don't appear in your new Replay AV schedule folder. Please let me know if it works ... or doesn't.

.
----- Original Message ----- From: "Robin Plitt" <plittr@xxxxxxxxx>