[blindreplay] Re: New to the List

  • From: "Chris Hallsworth" <christopherhallsworth71@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <blindreplay@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 3 Feb 2009 16:16:52 -0000

Hello, I need to find a tutorial on the quick recording feature, so I can record from a playback program. Thanks!

--
Chris Hallsworth
e-mail: christopherhallsworth71@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx
From: Chris Hallsworth <christopherhallsworth71@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Subject: [blindreplay] New to the List
To: blindreplay@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
Date: Monday, February 2, 2009, 8:24 PM
Hello all I've just joined as I'm demoing Replay A/V
by the folks at Applian. I was looking for a way to directly
record audio through my sound card and I came across your
program. So far it's working great and am thinking of
using this as a replacement to Total Recorder, which is good
but can cause problems for some systems, except mine.
I'm using JAWS 10.0.512 under Vista Home Premium SP1
with all updates and I'm using Replay A/V 8.53 I
believe. Think that's all for now and I look forward to
learning to use this seemingly great program. Regards Chris.