[blindreplay] New to the List

  • From: "Chris Hallsworth" <christopherhallsworth71@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <blindreplay@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 3 Feb 2009 01:24:08 -0000

Hello all I've just joined as I'm demoing Replay A/V by the folks at Applian. I was looking for a way to directly record audio through my sound card and I came across your program. So far it's working great and am thinking of using this as a replacement to Total Recorder, which is good but can cause problems for some systems, except mine. I'm using JAWS 10.0.512 under Vista Home Premium SP1 with all updates and I'm using Replay A/V 8.53 I believe. Think that's all for now and I look forward to learning to use this seemingly great program. Regards Chris.

--
Chris Hallsworth
e-mail: christopherhallsworth71@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx