[blindreplay] New member with a problem

  • From: Chris Hallsworth <christopherh40@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: blindreplay@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Fri, 13 Aug 2010 18:59:56 +0100

Hello all,
I have just joined this list after hearing about it from word of mouth.
I have Replay A/V 8.81 installed and is currently in demo mode. I am using Windows 7 Professional 32 bit on my laptop. I have a problem which I would like to see addressed in a future release. Currently, it is not possible to stream capture or find the URL of such streams. When I try to do this, it claims that there is no activity on any of my available networks, and to check I have a live internet connection and to also check that my firewall isn't blocking Replay A/V. What's worse is that none of my network adaptors are listed in the "network adaptor to be monitored" combo box. I am connected wirelessly to our home broadband, and we are behind a router. I've double checked my Windows Firewall, and Replay A/V is allowed through. I looked on the forums, including a suggestion to turn off the User Account Control. I did this and it still wouldn't detect network activity. I therefore will put this down as a major flaw in the software, because I am registered with a third party program and I can capture internet streams with absolutely no problems. Well I just wanted to give you feedback and apart from that I like the program. But probably wouldn't register because of this major flaw. I'm sorry to complain but you know what they say; no feedback then assume everything is ok. And it's not in this instance.
Many thanks.
--

Signed by Chris Hallsworth
MSN: ch9675@xxxxxxxxxxx