[blindreplay] Re: Netflix and Replay AV 8

  • From: "Petro T. Giannakopoulos" <petrakigianos-giasou@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: blindreplay@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Mon, 11 Aug 2008 05:31:15 -0700 (PDT)

Leslie
The current version is WM Capture 3.0. There are accessibility issues with WM
Capture 3.0.

1. During the install near the end one has to juse the JAWS cursor to locate a
checkbox to uncheck it and to not launch WM Capture program.

2. There is no way the product key can be activated. Pressing the enter key
does not activate the key nor using the JAWS cursor to find a graphic image as
a submit button can be found.

3. The program's GUI main interface buttons are not labeled. Invisible. I have
not been able to find the settings button.

4. The settings screen isn't a normal settings dialog box but usable. It comes
up the first time you run WM Capture.

5. The program uses markers where a sighted user marks where the vido is and I
don't believe this can be made accessible.

The progam is made by All Alex, Inc.

Can you forward this to the developer and let's see what improvements can be
made.

Petro