[blindreplay] Need Vista Testers To Check This Issue

  • From: "Petro T. Giannakopoulos" <petrogia@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <blindreplay@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sat, 5 Jun 2010 14:16:56 -0400

You must have Vista Operating System. Run Replay AV 8, preferably a later version), Go to the tools menu bar and choose Replay Media Guide. See if the Media Guide works for you within Internet Explorer 8 browser. For me the page is invisible. Is it for you?

Replay Music 3 (newer version), choose the start recording button, dialog box appears, Choose the bottom option near the end of the dialog box, open browser or whatever it is, this will open your browser to a website. Is the website invisible or working correctly for you?

For me its invisible. I have my UAC User account Control set to ON.

Feedback is greatly appreciated. Thank you for your time and efforts. I am using the latest JAWS 11 with Vista Home Premium.