[blindreplay] Re: NPR media player

  • From: "G.W. Cox" <gwcox2@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <blindreplay@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Fri, 11 Jul 2008 15:13:30 -0600

I am very pleased to answer my question and do so in case anybody else runs
into this.

NPR gave me this solution:
Please empty the cache in your web browser and delete all cookies. A number of
listeners have recently confirmed that performing this action resolved issues
they were experiencing with the NPR Media Player.