[blindreplay] Re: NPR capture for GW Cox

  • From: "Petro T. Giannakopoulos" <petrakigianos-giasou@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: blindreplay@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Wed, 6 Aug 2008 11:09:56 -0700 (PDT)

Do these steps one more time.
Run RMC 3 program.
Set to record mode.
Minimize RMC 3
Open your web browser.
Go to the NPR website.
Play the file. Play the file for 30 seconds.
Close your browser with  and NPR media player.
Bring back the RMC 3 program.
On the main interface you have a list box of the captured files. So use your
tab key to land on this list box within RMC 3.
You will hear 2 files in this listbox. Down arrow to the last file in the list.
Press insert+control+F3 and you will hear the data header for the file that is
currently being captured for you. If you keep pressing insert+control+F3 you
will notice the data file size changing. RMC will make a sound beep when
captures are successfully done for you. So you have 2 files in this list box
you will know you must hear 2 sound beeps otherwise RMC 3 is still working for
you. If you press insert+control+F2 on the file in the listbox you will hear
the file name like XXXX.mp3. If you are not in front of the computer (that is
you walk away and come back) just use insert+control+F3 on each file in the
listbox to hear the data progress. If you hear the that data figures do not
change for each file in the list then captures are finished for you.

I figured all this on my own when beta testing RMC 2.

My guess you are not giving RMC enough time to finish its captures/job.