[blindreplay] Re: My Sound Card and Recording

  • From: Mike Pietruk <pietruk@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: blindreplay@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Sat, 11 Aug 2007 23:10:28 -0400 (EDT)

The reason I am using the enhanced sound driver is because the software is
telling me I need it <smile>!!

Supposedly without it, I wouldn't be able to make recordings in background
-- only through the sound card.
That enahnced driver setting is apparently program/station specific and is
found under those properties.
I am coming to the belief that Replay AV, from a recording perspective,
isn't goint to be a major recorder for me.  While I like the
straightforward interface, RedButton, for recording and tracking purposes,
fits my needs far better.
What I do find invaluable with Replay AV is the find url function which I
have and will continue to use.
but for recording purposes, Replay and my pc just haven't hit it off.