[blindreplay] Re: Mute

  • From: "Petro T. Giannakopoulos" <petrogia@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <blindreplay@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 5 Nov 2013 17:01:26 -0500

I would stay away from the mute check box if I were you with Replay Media
Catcher 5. Leave it unchecked. May lose screen reader speech but it seems it
has not happened to you yet. If you have sighted help then you will be fine if
you lose the speech output.

Best solution I can give you is to buy an external USB sound card and small
Another topic for another time.