[blindreplay] Re: Multiple copies of shows

  • From: <petrakigianos-giasou@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: blindreplay@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Tue, 29 May 2007 18:02:40 -0700 (PDT)

Everything I record here gets recorded as a 1 hour file. I do
not get the extra 1 minute recorded file like you do there. Not
sure why this is happening to you. The only thing I can think of
here is for you check the Properties for that recording by going
to the Splitting tab/page/property sheet and make sure nothing
is set there.