[blindreplay] Re: Multiple copies of shows

  • From: "Catherine Turner" <catherineturner2000@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <blindreplay@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 28 May 2007 16:25:52 +0100

Hi,

I haven't listened to all of them, only the first. But the file sizes are exactly the same, and the first file contained the whole show. I listened to the beginnings of a few of the other files and they all start the same - at the beginning of the show. So it does seem they are literally multiple copies of the same show. Any ideas?

Catherine
----- Original Message ----- From: "Robin G. Plitt" <plittr@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>