[blindreplay] Re: Multiple copies of shows

  • From: "Robin G. Plitt" <plittr@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <blindreplay@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sun, 27 May 2007 17:47:58 -0400

Speaking of short files, when I record certain programs,, for an hour as an example, I get the hour shouw and an additional file that is about a minute long.

Two questions:
1. Is this an error in the way I programmed the recording? (they are all scheduled for the exact time I want)?
2. Is there a cure?

thanks,
Robin
----- Original Message ----- From: "Pam Drake" <pamdrake@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>