[blindreplay] Re: Multiple copies of shows

  • From: "Pam Drake" <pamdrake@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <blindreplay@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sat, 26 May 2007 23:05:08 -0700

I'll bet these are as described:  individual files containing portions of a
single show.  I have had this happen and have looked into the activity log
to find that connection had been lost and re-started.  You may have a very
short file, maybe a few of these; but with luck you'll finally have a long
file containing the majority of the show.  Probably the last file in the
numbered list, but of course how long each file will be will depend on
connection issues.

Hth.

Pam