[blindreplay] More info on Replay AV 8.51

  • From: "Petro T. Giannakopoulos" <petrakigianos-giasou@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: blindreplay@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Fri, 7 Nov 2008 17:06:20 -0800 (PST)

The developer's response is below. I don't know everyone's setup but if it were
me I would go back with Replay AV 8.5 or earlier until all is fixed with Replay
AV 8.51.

Developer writes
Hi Petro,

Is this user having the problem with Replay Converter in conjunction with
Replay A/V?  Or just installing the Replay Converter stand-alone?  There are 2
different installers.  One installer has just Replay Converter when you install
from the Replay Converter website and the other is when you install Replay A/V
with Replay Converter from the Replay A/V website.  My guess is the user is
installing from the Replay A/V website and there maybe still a problem with one
of the files being out of date.  I will check.

Thanks,