[blindreplay] Modifying Stations

  • From: Mike Pietruk <pietruk@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: blindreplay@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Thu, 16 Aug 2007 20:16:05 -0400 (EDT)

This morning, I registered my Replay AV
and had no problem activating
the program as I copied and pasted it into the appropriate box.
As indicated, characters are case sensitive meaning that hand entering it
is going to be a recipe for frustration.

I, for test purposes, next 2 audio links.  The first is for wxpr,
Rhinelander, WI as a one time recording.
The second is a link for a stream called the Source which airs 3 hours
each afternoon with stock market programming.
I entered The Source as a recurring weekday recording for 2 hours from
2-01 to 4-02 pm.
Both recorded fine, as expected, with the mp3 files sitting in my e:\mrp
(my received podcasts) folder on my external hd.

Now, here are some observations which I'd appreciate confirmation on my
understanding.
When I look at the properties for the Source listing, this is the
recurring recording, scheduling gives me the option to change times and
days of recording into the future.
When, on the other hand, I view the properties for WXPR (the one time
recording), I see no ability to edit anything.
So, if I want to set up a recurring recording for 6-9 am on Saturdays, I
am guessing that I will need to manually add the station again.
Is my understanding on target?

Returning to the recurring Source recording, if I want to add a 2nd show
to be recorded from 4 to 5 pm, I have to make a new entry for the Source
in the listview.
While I could manually do this, the easiest approach is using the
duplicate option from the context menu.
This would create, 2 Source listings, in the listview.
I am guessing that there is no way of placing 2 different shows, from the
same station stream, under the same listing.

If I am not understanding things correctly, I'd appreciate being
corrected.

           Mike