[blindreplay] Mistaken Deletion Of The KAAM Thread

  • From: "pamdrake" <pamdrake@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <blindreplay@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 8 Mar 2007 20:15:26 -0800

Petro, or anyone else who would like to help this confused subscriber,

I am so embarrassed to have to admit this; but somehow I deleted the thread
regarding KAAM.com.  Petro gave so many  good suggestions and several links.
They're all gone except one, not the one with all the links.

If someone could send me the messages privately if possible, either
separately or bundled into one, I would **TRULY** appreciate it.  I guess
every now and then I forget there are more messages than I remember when I
press the ctrl-del key combination.  <sigh>

I will let the list know when I have the messages so people will not have to
bother going  to look for them unnecessarily.
Thanks very much in advance.

Pam <blushing with embarrassment>