[blindreplay] Re: Media Catcher Podcasts?

  • From: Mike Pietruk <pietruk@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: blindreplay@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Wed, 12 Sep 2007 12:07:05 -0400 (EDT)

Leslie and Petro

Thanks!  I guess then, at least at this point, Replay AV is all I need.
And to Leslie's comment on the url finder, it, in and of itself, would be
worth the $50 fee for Replay AV.
Of course, in addition to the finder, you get a whole lot more ,<grin>!!

If there is a weak point to Replay Av, it is their online database.
However, from a practical standpoint, it matters little as the url finder
allows you to get the urls you need if you cannot find them elsewhere.

Unfortunately for Replay AV, the database of competitor Radiotime.com does
rings around what Replay's database offers.
On the other hand, Replay AV, from a software standpoint, does rings
around RadioTime.

My only complaint about Replay AV (and this is a minor one) is that the
program cannot awake the pc from hybernate or standby mode.
I have set up recording times with RadioTime to accomplish this.
Hopefully, a future version of Replay AV will address this issue along
with the program turning itself on when a recording is scheduled.