[blindreplay] Re: Media Catcher Podcasts?

  • From: <petrakigianos-giasou@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: blindreplay@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Wed, 12 Sep 2007 07:24:29 -0700 (PDT)

Hi Mike
Fread my blog about the 2 small issues I had with Media Catcher
& Jaws 8 but the product works well in the brief testing I did
to capture the youtube.com flash video.

Http://petrogia.blogspot.com

Note the Flash Video Player is not from Applian Technologies. It
needs work but what I do after the flash video starts to play
your video you can press alt+F4 to close the program.

Or you can associate your .flv files with another player of your
choice that supports .flv files.

Replay Media Catcher

list of 2 items
? Capture Streaming Flash Video and MP3 Audio as You Surf
? Great for Hard to Capture sites that use the RTMP protocol

The Ultimate FLV & MP3 Capture Tool
list of 8 items
? Record all kinds of FLV format Flash Videos.
? Capture streaming MP3 files.
? Automatically names songs and video files.
? One click recording.
? MP3 tag editor.
? Works great for hard-to-capture sites using RTMP protocol.
? Free Trial!
? No Spyware. No Viruses. 100% Guaranteed.

Introducing Replay Media Catcher, the only software that lets
you capture streaming Flash? Video (FLV format) and MP3 Audio
from previously unrecordable
streams. And it's incredibly easy to use! Just click Start
Recording, then laugh heartily as tons of great media fills your
hard drive as you play it.

New for Version 2.0: Unique Automatic Naming Feature

Replay Media Catcher is smart - it figures out the name of the
video or MP3 file you've recorded, and names the file
automatically. This makes it easier
than ever to organize your recorded media. For MP3 files, the
artist, album, song title and other information are added to the
ID3 tags - this makes your
recorded songs appear as they should in iTunes, Windows Media
Player, or any other program that plays MP3 files.

Capture FLV Video files from Thousands of Flash? Video Sites

For capturing online video, you can record from hundreds of
popular places, including:

list of 8 items
? MySpace?
? YouTube?
? Sony/BMG Music Videos
? NBC?
? Charlie Rose
? Reuters?
? Metacafe?
? And many, many more!
list end

Snag MP3s from Popular Music Sites

For audio and music sites, Replay Media Catcher will grab the
MP3s as they stream down to your PC. It works great with sites
like:

list of 4 items
? MySpace?
? Pandora?
? Radio Blog Club?
? and more!
list end

Well Designed, Well Thought Out

Not only is Replay Media Catcher a great tool for capturing
media, but it makes your captured media easy to manage too.
Here's some of the handy features
you'll enjoy:

list of 4 items
? Play captured videos with the included Flash? Video player.
? Rename media files.
? Edit MP3 tags.
? Just start playing a video, and Replay Media Catcher records
it all. No need to wait for it to finish!
list end

Captures all the Hard-to-get Formats

Attention geeks: Here's the technical stuff for you. Replay
Media Catcher is designed specifically for Flash? (FLV) format
video and music. This means you
can capture the following protocols and formats:

list of 5 items
? RTMP Flash? Video
? HTTP Flash? Video
? RTMP MP3
? HTTP MP3
? More protocols and formats coming soon!
list end

Note: To capture video and audio files streamed in Windows Media
or Real formats, try
Replay A/V
 or
WM Recorder.

Note: Please respect the rights of the copyright owners when
recording. In most countries, Replay Media Catcher can be used
for recording for your personal
use only.

http://www.applian.com/replay-media-catcher/index.php