[blindreplay] Media Catcher 5

  • From: "Rob" <kyrath@xxxxxxx>
  • To: <blindreplay@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sun, 10 Nov 2013 15:22:17 -0500

Hi,

I've been through the settings and the help file, but I must still be missing
something.

I'm trying to record from youtube simply by turning on media catcher's
monitoring and navigating to a video and then pressing on its link.  Instead of
downloading a mp4 file, I got something like 160 small mp3 files, and it was
clear that it was recording a stream--not downloading.  I did confirm that the
drop down boxes are set to download and no conversion.

A couple of days ago I used the youtube link from within the media guide and
that allowed me to download a single mp4 file.  However, I would like to do it
the way I use to by navigating the site and grabbing videos after clicking the
link.

TIA,

-- Rob