[blindreplay] Re: Media Catcher

  • From: "Petro T. Giannakopoulos" <petrogia@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <blindreplay@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 10 May 2010 19:44:11 -0400

RMC is very simple to use. Captures both unencrypted videos and audio. I've
come across some audio (archived - on demand) on the web where there was no way
to download the audio so RMC captured it for me. It's fast. Not second by
second, bit by bit capture. Works best with archived on demand audio and
videos. That is for media that is not LIVE. You play the audio/video for a few
seconds and close it and do other things on your computer and RMC does the
capture even though the audio/video has been stopped. Isn't that cool or what?