[blindreplay] Making the YSI plug-in more accessible (Peter S.)

  • From: <petrakigianos-giasou@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: pc-audio@xxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Tue, 11 Sep 2007 11:59:02 -0700 (PDT)

Peter wrote on the pc-audio list:

 but it is not really satisfactory that they have not made it
accessible out of
 the box. Hopefully you and others have been making them aware
of the need for
 the Replay AV programmers to work on this.

I assume I need to keep this window open like you do with the
You Send It page
 in Internet Explorer.

Petro responds:

 I am currently working with both Applian and YouSendIt to
eliminate the need for Jaws scripts for the Replay AV 8.21 YSI
plug-in scripts. My testing that I have done so far looks very
promising. Stayed tuned.