[blindreplay] MP3 tutorial on Replay AV 8.41 & Window-Eyes

  • From: "Petro T. Giannakopoulos" <petrakigianos-giasou@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: blindreplay@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Thu, 3 Apr 2008 16:16:23 -0700 (PDT)

14 minute mp3 recording using Window-Eyes and Replay AV 8.41
here. Basically describes the interface, the context menu, menus
and issues you all told me about. A review. Sorry for the too
loud microphone on my end.

http://www.applian.com/Podcasts/w-eyes/01-interface.mp3

I checked the edit show properties dialog box and the basic tab
and schedule tab function correctly with my skills and worked
well by only using my tab key and arrow keys. I could change my
start and end times, choose repeating. Window-Eyes does a better
job in telling the user how many tabs are within a dialog box.

I have also sent this mp3 file to Applian. Keep in mind to be
patient. I have done the best I can do for now.