[blindreplay] Listening to xm with Replay Av 8

  • From: elliott9485 <elliott9485@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: blindreplay@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Wed, 16 Jul 2008 10:34:37 -0400

Hi, I'm having a problem tuning in to the XM radio channels using Replay Av 8. When I go to tune into a station it is saying that due to inactivity I have to sign in and put in my email address and pass word which I've done and it says to make sure that the cookies are set propperly. I've done all of these things and I still keep getting the same message every time I try tuning the XM channels in. The interesting thing is that when I go to Internet Explorer 7 and I go to XM's website after I log in to my account I can get the stations to come in just fine. I don't know what is going on. Any help with this issue would be appreciated. Thank you.

Terri