[blindreplay] Life My Way RMC6

  • From: "Petro Giannakopoulos" <petrogia@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <blindreplay@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 20 Apr 2015 20:49:20 -0400

Life My Way
I just sent you a audio file. If you do not see it please check your spam
folder. I sure hope NVDA can fix the UI issue with RMC6. They definitely
know about the issue. Can you please contact NVDA so they will be aware that
blind users are using Applian's products and Replay Media Catcher 6 with
NVDA. JAWS handles RMC6 much better. I can provide you the NVDA contacts
email addresses.
Thank you.

---