[blindreplay] Learning to use Replay AV & more

  • From: <petrakigianos-giasou@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: blindreplay@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Fri, 4 May 2007 04:56:19 -0700 (PDT)

For the beginners who want to learn how to use Replay AV. If you
do not understand podcasts yet here's a way to start with the
basics.

Open your browser like Internet Explorer or Firefox.
Copy and paste the podcast feed into your browser's address bar.
The easiest way is to do a ctrl+o with IE browser.

For example copy this feed:

http://feeds.feedburner.com/blogspot/PetrosPodcasts

Paste it into the browser address area with ctrl+v.

Press your enter key.

You will see all my .mp3 files I have on Replay AV and more on
the page.

You can download or listen to the files. Look for "Download" or
"Open Attachmeent" to do whatever you need.

My blog is at:

http://petrogia.blogspot.com

You all have a nice weekend!
Petro