[blindreplay] Re: KNX Radio Live

  • From: "Petro T. Giannakopoulos" <petrakigianos-giasou@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: blindreplay@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Wed, 2 Sep 2009 10:44:10 -0700 (PDT)

Bill Sparks has KNX listen link as
http://www.billsparks.org/cgi-bin/linkssql/jump.cgi?ID=5084

Copy the above URl, open RAV 8, press applications key, choose enter new show.
Paste the copied URL in the URL field box and make all necessary changes like
for recording time.
It's better to use Applian's dedicated URLs if you can.

--- On Wed, 9/2/09, Petro T. Giannakopoulos <petrakigianos-giasou@xxxxxxxxx>