[blindreplay] Re: KNX Radio Live

  • From: "Petro T. Giannakopoulos" <petrakigianos-giasou@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: blindreplay@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Wed, 2 Sep 2009 05:26:01 -0700 (PDT)

Did you try Applian's mediaguide. With Replay AV 8 running, choose the tools
menu with alt+t then choose mediaguide in the list. You will be taken to the
mediaguide website, near the top of this site choose 'stations'. Press letter e
to jump to the edit box, type in KNX and press search button.. See what you get
for KNX. Also try Bill Sparks website at

Where you see listen to KNX on Bill's site do a right click and choose copy
shortcut. Go back to Replay AV 8 and press your applications keyboard key and
choose 'enter new show', name it, then tab to the URL field and press ctrl+v to
paste in the listen link URL for your station.