[blindreplay] Re: KNX Radio Live

  • From: "Petro T. Giannakopoulos" <petrakigianos-giasou@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: blindreplay@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Wed, 2 Sep 2009 05:26:01 -0700 (PDT)

Did you try Applian's mediaguide. With Replay AV 8 running, choose the tools
menu with alt+t then choose mediaguide in the list. You will be taken to the
mediaguide website, near the top of this site choose 'stations'. Press letter e
to jump to the edit box, type in KNX and press search button.. See what you get
for KNX. Also try Bill Sparks website at
http://www.billsparks.org

Where you see listen to KNX on Bill's site do a right click and choose copy
shortcut. Go back to Replay AV 8 and press your applications keyboard key and
choose 'enter new show', name it, then tab to the URL field and press ctrl+v to
paste in the listen link URL for your station.