[blindreplay] KCRW link not working

  • From: "rs_denis" <rs_denis@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <blindreplay@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sun, 16 May 2010 12:00:24 -0400

Would someone who has the time and inclination check out the KCRW simulcast entry in the guide to see if the listing needs updating? I have tried it and can not get the station to work. I also tried to get the address from the KCRW website, but failed to get a link that operates from RAV. I didn't find the form for reporting the possible error though I know it's there. Anyway, if others have the problem I had, then I can look again for the form to report that the link needs revision. Ron Denis

database 5118 (20100516) __________