[blindreplay] KAAM Radio update

  • From: <petrakigianos-giasou@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: blindreplay@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Wed, 7 Mar 2007 05:45:29 -0800 (PST)

For Pam and others:

Open RAV 8.
ALT+S.
Choose Add Manually.
The Edit Show Properties dialog box appears.
Since this is the first time you are editing this you will
automatically be in the Basic tab and land into the Name: edit
box.

Type in name like: KAAM Radio

Press tab key 1 time and you land in URL field edit box. Paste
in the copied URL here.

http://wmc1.liquidviewer.net/KAAM?MSWMExt=.asf

Press tab key 1 time.

I think here you get Conversion combo box: I would choose mp3 32
kbps here. This is personal preference type thing.

You are telling RAV 8 to record and then convert it to .mp3 the
stream.

It's .asf to .mp3.

Review your Recording and Schedule tabs. Make the adjustments.

The stream test does play through my speakers. You need to test
if stream capture works.

In the Output tab you can check the box to preserve .asf file -
again I am going by memory here.

When all is set choose OK.