[blindreplay] JAWS Users Replay Media Catcher 6 Audio Tutorials available

  • From: "Petro Giannakopoulos" <petrogia@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <blindreplay@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 21 Apr 2015 14:14:22 -0400

I have discount codes for blind users. Tell your JAWS friends. I may get
Replay Radio discount code for one year subscriptions. Anyone interested let
me know. The key is to tell your blind friends about these products.

Audio tutorials
Replay Media Catcher 6 & Replay Music 7 currently does not work with NVDA.

*** Only applies for JAWS users ****
*** Do not use with NVDA ***

Download these two zip files from the two dropbox links shown below and
listen first then ask questions.
thank you

JAWS users here are your two zip files

Zip #1
https://dl.dropboxusercontent.com/u/7178104/replay%20media%20catcher%206%20blind%20audio%20tutorials%20JAWS%2016.zip

Zip #2
https://dl.dropboxusercontent.com/u/7178104/replay%20media%20catcher%206%20Introduction%20NVDA%20and%20JAWS.zip

Sorry about the southern accent voice.

If you use NVDA and wants to hear the interaction with NVDA with Replay
Media Catcher 6 let me know as I have a file for you. MP3.
If you are a script Addon writer let us know if you can create the scripts.
I can get you a free key. Tell me your credentials first. I managed to find
some of the hidden controls but it is not a normal way to use NVDA with an
application after testing for 3 days.

Here is the file. NVDA experts / Addons writers ONLY
https://dl.dropboxusercontent.com/u/7178104/replay%20media%20catcher%206%20introduction%20part%202.mp3

Thank you.

---