[blindreplay] Re: Is this list dead or alive - wants to hear from you

  • From: Kevin Russell <kevin_russell@xxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: blindreplay@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Mon, 7 Jun 2010 17:20:40 +0100

Hi Petro

I was only trying to convert FLV files that I'd downloaded from the BBC
iPlayer.  I haven't tried any other FLV files from other sources.

Thanks.

Kevin

Kevin Russell
CICS Test
IBM UK Ltd
MP 102 Hursley Park
Winchester, Hampshire
United Kingdom.  SO21 2JN
Tel: +44  1962 815531
(internal 245531)
Internet: kevin_russell@xxxxxxxxxx

"Petro T. Giannakopoulos" <petrogia@xxxxxxxxx>
Sent by: blindreplay-bounce@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
07/06/2010 16:23
Please respond to
blindreplay@xxxxxxxxxxxxx

<blindreplay@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
cc

Subject
[blindreplay] Re: Is this list dead or alive - wants to hear from you

Kevin
RMC 3.11 it was for you. Was it with any .flv file or just the BBC .flv
files you were trying to convert to .mp3?