[blindreplay] Re: Is this list dead or alive - wants to hear from you

  • From: Kevin Russell <kevin_russell@xxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: blindreplay@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Mon, 7 Jun 2010 14:48:53 +0100

Hi to all

My name is Kevin Russell and I live in the UK.  For many years, I used
Replay AV for capturing radio programmes from the BBC.  However, since the
BBC iPlayer now uses Adobe Flash, I now use Replay Media Catcher. However,
I'm using V3.02 as V2.11 has problems when converting from FLV to MP3.  I
don't get this problem with V3.02.

Applian is a great company to deal with and I've had a great deal of help
and great support from Leslie.

Kevin Russell
MP 102 Hursley Park
Winchester, Hampshire
United Kingdom.  SO21 2JN
Tel: +44  1962 815531
(internal 245531)
Internet: kevin_russell@xxxxxxxxxx

"Petro T. Giannakopoulos" <petrogia@xxxxxxxxx>
Sent by: blindreplay-bounce@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
04/06/2010 18:58
Please respond to

[blindreplay] Is this list dead or alive - wants to hear from you

Applian Technologies and I need to know if you are still on this list. Say

hello and tell us where you are from. I know this product is being used
around the world . Don't be shy. Thank you.

in subject

Unless stated otherwise above: