[blindreplay] Re: Is this list dead or alive - wants to hear from you

  • From: "Bob Campbell" <robert-c@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <blindreplay@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Fri, 4 Jun 2010 13:57:09 -0700

Hi.
I haven't been on skype in a while and don't know if my screen name is the
same as  the one I sent last fall.  But that would be helpful, to chat about
replay music, that is.
I liked the older version, 2.51 for it's song recognition ability.
But since installing the suite,   it  no longer identifies  tracks like it
used to.
If  there is a fix for it, I'd love to get it performing like it  originally
did.
I have installed Itunes since 2.51 was working at it's best.
 Do you know if installing ITunes might have affected Replay  Music 2.51?
Or  perhaps I didn't upgrade properly when installing the latest Replay
Music.
It would  seem  there must be a way to get things back the way I had them in
the beginning.
Email me privately at
robert-c@xxxxxxxxxxx
 and I'll give you my new skype name.