[blindreplay] Interesting, inconsistent Replay Problem

  • From: "rs_denis" <rs_denis@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <blindreplay@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sat, 30 Aug 2008 09:44:54 -0400

I have a replay incident which generates no errors and is only inconsistently replicable. I record a 2 hour show Friday mornings. The recording is set to split the show into two 1 hour sections. After the show completes and after the show is moved to my recordings directory, the program suddenly freezes. Everything is done, but any keystrokes sent to the program fail to have any effect. I have to go into the windows task manager to close the program. This has happened two times in a row now. I recorded another 2 hour show on Wednesday with no such problem. If I ever find a consistent way of creating or predicting the problem, I'll then forward what I've learned to Aplian. For now, I'm reporting the issue here to see if anyone is having the same problem on occasion. My suspicion is that there is a timing problem which is probably related to this machine, but I am not sure how to confirm or disconfirm this at the moment.

Ron Denis
----- Original Message ----- From: "Mike Pietruk" <pietruk@xxxxxxxxx>