[blindreplay] Re: Iheart Radio On RMC

  • From: "Petro T. Giannakopoulos" <petrogia@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <blindreplay@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sat, 22 Mar 2014 20:27:30 -0400

you have to test the stream URLs first and try the 'direct download' which is
the best as it allows you to record silently in the background. As you found
out and I just tested the rtmp: URL doesn't work with direct download method so
you found a new URL from tunein.

Looks like you wanted to listen to WDAE station.
I just noticed with the latest RMC version he's added a new capturing option
called record audio from device.