[blindreplay] Re: I was wrong yesterday

  • From: "Petro T. Giannakopoulos" <petrogia@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <blindreplay@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sun, 29 Sep 2013 18:58:21 -0400

Are you adding podcasts from the media guide? These feeds may be dead. Do not
work anymore. You can manually add feed address within RAV 8. Do you know how
to do this?

Little known secret. Internet Explorer 8 and 9 have a free built-in feed
aggregator. I use it but choose what I want to download from it.