[blindreplay] I was wrong yesterday

  • From: blsmass@xxxxxxxx
  • To: blindreplay@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Sun, 29 Sep 2013 14:58:34 -0700

Well, I was wrong last night.  I added a podcast Friday night but cannot
add them today.  Does anybody know of another podcast aggregator that
uses what I assume atre the XML addresses?  I am not at all happy about
finding another podcast service especially because I already bought this
one and I would like to use what I paid for but I would rather find
another aggregator rather than having to suffer the aggravation of trying
and trying to add podcasts with no success.  If anybody has any
suggestions about how to actually fix replay or use something else I
would appreciate it.  Kurt