[blindreplay] Re: I want this YSI plugin accessible

  • From: "Bradley Kimbrough" <bt.kimbrough@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: blindreplay@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Sat, 16 Jun 2007 09:32:09 -0500

Hi Petro, and others on the list.
I would like to add my voice to those expressing great interest in the
YSI plug-in.  Replay AV has been extremely useful to me, and the
plu-in would add tremendous value to it from my point of view.
At the same time I should apologize that I have been enjoying this
list for too long now without getting around to making my first
posting.
Congratulations for an excelent service, and please keep up the good work.
Regards,
B. T. Kimbrough

On 6/16/07, Vivien Palcic <vivienpalcic@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:
Hi Petro and others on list,

I'm writing to add my voice to the call to make the YSI plugin accessible.
Though I'm a beginner with Replay AV, I sincerely hope this matter is taken
up, so that we can all make use of that feature, regardless of which
screenreader we use.

Best wishes
Vivien