[blindreplay] Re: I love Replay Media Catcher 4!

  • From: chris hallsworth <christopherh40@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: blindreplay@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Sun, 12 Sep 2010 14:22:22 +0100

Thanks guys! Just going to play around with it now using the JAWS 12 public beta.

From Chris H in Derbyshire
Please check out my blog at http://chrishallsworth.klangoblog.net. Many thanks.

On 12/09/2010 14:10, Petro T. Giannakopoulos wrote:
Chris
Yes. You have to play around with the new interface and Replay Media
Catcher 4 is usable with JAWS. I wouldn't have recommended it to others
and have told Applian it works with JAWS. Great job there Chris.

----- Original Message ----- From: "chris hallsworth"
<christopherh40@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>