[blindreplay] Re: How's the BBQ & Sirius Satellite Radio

  • From: "Pam Drake" <pamdrake@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <blindreplay@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sun, 30 May 2010 00:19:31 -0700

Petro,

Yes, Happy Memorial Day and good barbecues to all!  <lol>

Now to get serious about Sirius:  <smile>  Very interesting.  I wonder
whether the Sirius on line service streams all the stations or only the
music.  We can listen to Sirius music on Dish Network but cannot access the
talk and sports channels.  This might be worth it if we could access them on
the computer and Replay.

I'd love to know the answer to this query if you or anyone else knows.

Thanks in advance.

Pam