[blindreplay] Re: How do you access New Show Properties

  • From: <petrakigianos-giasou@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: blindreplay@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Mon, 12 Mar 2007 10:40:50 -0700 (PDT)

Keep posting to this list and see if someone responds to your
question as I don't have JAWS 6.2 here. Pretty soon in late 2007
it will be JFW 9.0 (JAWS 9.0). Hopefully someone can tell if
JAWS 6.2 is or is not working for them with Replay AV 8.04.

Just my opinion here. I think JAWS 6.2 does work and the
applications key does work within RAV 8 If I am wrong here I
apologize.
Petro