[blindreplay] Re: How do you access New Show Properties

  • From: "Mark" <bliksim13@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <blindreplay@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 12 Mar 2007 16:02:41 -0000

these context options are read out by jaws, when I use the aps key. in fact this has been the case since the release of replay AV 8. only way i can read them is by seting jaws to read all.

anyone else having this problem? I do not see the same problem in any other application running on this machine.

mark
----- Original Message ----- From: <petrakigianos-giasou@xxxxxxxxx>