[blindreplay] Re: How do I find the url finder using replay 8,.41

  • From: <petrakigianos-giasou@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: blindreplay@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Tue, 25 Dec 2007 03:56:17 -0800 (PST)

It is located in the tools menu. Do a alt+t then arrow down  to
URL Finder and press your enter key. The URL Finder dialog
appears. You use your tab key in this dialog box. It has a
listbox that contains the URLs that it finds for you and this
listbox refreshes every 3 seconds on you so you'd know this. I
did a podcast on this.

The Replay Media Guide is also in the tools menu bar. alt+t
keyboard command.