[blindreplay] Re: Help . need registration code. Re: Replay Music 3.20 Download URL

  • From: <petrakigianos-giasou@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: blindreplay@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Sat, 16 Feb 2008 06:50:00 -0800 (PST)

Each software application requires its own product key. Did you
get the key from Applian yet. Leslie monitors this list. Did she
help you?

When you order a product you are emailed the product key. I
store them within a folder within my email program and backup
this data to CD disc. On Applian's website there is a form you
fill out to get all your product keys. They email them to you.

Not sure why the key was not remembered by Replay Music 3. The
last podcast I did shows you how to clear all prior keys off
registry for RM 3.