[blindreplay] Re: Help With The Clear Channel Sites I Mentioned In My Mistaken Reply: was RE: Re: No Recordings,

  • From: "PamDrake" <pamdrake@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <blindreplay@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sat, 1 Aug 2009 19:49:46 -0700

                                           I use both Window-Eyes 7.0 and
JAWS 10.

I still have a working hardware synthesizer, Triple Talk pci, on my desktop
computer.  I prefer hardware speech and it usually doesn't make a difference
except that the other day I wanted to listen to a different stream but ended
up having to listen to the Clear Channel station and record the other.  Not
my choice but I got it done.

Eventually I may have to go the two-card route but had hoped to put that
off, and don't really even like to use software speech on my laptop because
of volume control issues when multi-tasking.  <sigh>

Pam