[blindreplay] Re: Has Anyone Used Replay Video Capture With Screen Access?

  • From: "Petro T. Giannakopoulos" <petro.giannakopoulos@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <blindreplay@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 10 May 2010 14:17:23 -0400

Pam
I did some mp3 tutorials on Replay Media Catcher if it helps. It's one of the easiest programs to use. Once you use it you will keep coming back to it for more captures for both audio and video.

If you use Window Eyes press the alt key to bring up the menu bar and right arrow to hear the menus and down arrow to hear the options you have. Note when you start a recording use the menu bar and locate 'record'. For me the 'record' button if I recall correctly on the main interface of the program didn't work.

----- Original Message ----- From: "Pam Drake" <pamdrake@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>