[blindreplay] Re: Handling Output Files When The Conversion Dosn't Go Smoothly

  • From: "Gary G Schindler" <garys5462@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <blindreplay@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 4 Feb 2008 19:09:32 -0500

Hi Pam, I am wondering if something in Replay Av got checked to make M3U files. these are for MP3 playlists that have links to a file in them for a player like Winamp. if the files would be for windows media player they would be wax or asx or even wmv. it sounds as though you are attempting to record podcasts. most of the streams aare real audio or windows media 9 type, 22 to 35 kbps. I can't think of a reason you would be getting an M3u file.

----- Original Message ----- From: "Pam Drake" <pamdrake@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>